Nope. There are some things money can't buy.
and was told you could keep it on condition that you could never watch another football game in your life would you make it?
If you did watch a game you would have to pay the full $20 million back.
I think I'd find a love for a few other sports but man it would be hard. would be like the Judge telling someone "if you do anything to be back in my courtroom again you are going to jail" then they get brought back in for the exact same thing
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Nope. There are some things money can't buy.
Officially retired
You are damn right I would, I love football but my cowboys havent won a playoff game since I was like 6 and ND has lost a million fiesta bowls in the past few years and was embarrassing last year so right now I would take it in a heartbeat
why doesnt he just give up?
I would in a heartbeat.
I love football and all, but $20 mil?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
i'd take the twenty million and buy a radio for every room of my mansion. that way i could listen ot the games.
Bookmarks